Partner Organizations: Promo-LEX Association, Committee of Voters of Ukraine (CVU)
Duration: May 1, 2016 – October 31, 2016
Budget: 24,991 Euro (ISFED – 5 220 Euro)Project Objectives are:
Duration: 1 April, 2015 – 31 March, 2016
Budget: 40,250 USD
Project Objectives are:
• To promote civic participation in democratic reform processes
• To endorse the advocacy campaign aimed at supporting the civil society recommendations
• To facilitate exchange of information and dialogue between civil society, political parties, government, media and other stakeholders throughout the reforms.
• Elaborate recommendations in respect of electoral, local self-government and constitutional reforms;
• Participate in the work of the constitutional commission and other working groups created for electoral and local self-government reforms;
• Advocate recommendations on electoral reform and provide information to the public by videos, infographics, leaflets press-conferences, interviews and statements. Post information about reform on the web-site of the organizations and social networks;
· • Participate in 9 round-table meetings in regions and Tbilisi organized by partner organization for providing information about elaborated recommendations to the public.
Duration: 20 April, 2015 – 31 August, 2016
Budget: 86,500 Euro
Project objectives are:
• To contribute to establishment of politically neutral and discrimination-free public service;
• To protect rights of civil servants through appealing to the court in the cases of illegal dismissal;
• To increase awareness among public servants about their rights and responsibilities.
• Providing legal aid to the civil servants who are illegally dismissed on political grounds or otherwise discriminated against at public service bodies;
• Monitoring political rallies and participation of civil servants in them;
• Assessing the work of the MOES Special Commission and elaborating recommendations for anticipated alternative investigative mechanisms under different ministries/prosecutor’s office.